Peri-Menopause Hormone test
It Tests For:
Price: $150 credit card or check at time of mailing the sample ($450 insurance) – Not recommended
Expanded testing $180 credit card or check at time of mailing the sample. ($560 insurance) – Not recommended
Has the above 6 tests plus the following:
- FSH: Follicle Stimulating Hormone
- LH: Luteinizing Hormone
If you want the lab to bill insurance and if it gets rejected you will be billed the entire full price listed in red. So this is not recommended. The lab is not in any insurance networks.
The better idea is to pay the cash price, then submit the bill to the lab and see what you get back.
What you will be doing:
Click below for the detailed instructions; they also come with the kit. I wanted to give you an idea of what you will be doing here. You will spit in the provided vial any time of the day, away from any food or drinks, other than water and 1 hour or more after waking.
You are doing the test twice about 15 days apart.
If you are still cycling:
- Take specimens between day 7 and 9
- Again between day 19 and 23
If you are not cycling:
- Collect two specimens 15 days apart
Getting your samples to the lab:
- You get the lab kit from me
- I fill out my portion
- You fill out your credit card information, or put in your check
- You take the test as per the instructions, and then you send it to the lab. The postage is pre-paid just bring it to a mailing center or post office
Diagnostechs 800-878-3787, you can call them if you have questions about how to collect or handle the sample.