Hormonal Tests for Women Who Are Still Cycling
Since you are still cycling your hormones change daily, so you will be collecting saliva samples every 2 to 3 days for a month. The results will show 11 values of each of the hormones we are testing for.
You will make the sample and store them in the freezer and then mail them to the lab at the end of the month. Everything you need to mail the tests is included in the kits. You pay the lab when you send it in.
The full instructions are in the kits and on line in the link below, but I am writing this to give you an overview.
The hormones we are testing for:
So you will get 11 values of each of the above hormones.
- An average of DHEA and Testosterone
- The price for this is $250 paid directly to the lab when you send your sample.
- $855 insurance – Not Recommended
If you want the lab to bill your insurance the price is: $855, they are not in any networks. If you want the lab to bill insurance and if it gets rejected you will be billed the entire full price listed in red. So this is not recommended.
In the expanded test we also test for:
- FSH: Follicle Stimulating Hormone
- LH: Luteinizing Hormone
You will get 7 values of each of the above hormones.
The price for this is $325 paid directly to the lab when you send your sample.
$1240 Not Recommended
If you want the lab to bill your insurance the price is:
$1240, they are not in any networks
If you want the lab to bill insurance and if it gets rejected you will be billed the entire full price listed in red. So this is not recommended.
Getting your samples to the lab:
- You get the lab kit from me
- I fill out my portion
- You fill out your credit card information, or put in your check.
- You take the test as per the instructions, and then you send it to the lab. The postage is pre-paid just bring it to a mailing center or post office.
Diagnostechs 800-878-3787, you can call them if you have questions about how to collect or handle the sample.